I just finished the first sleeve of Ivy tonight. I decided to do the sleeves first since I didn't really trust my gauge swatch, and a sleeve is a lot less to rip out than a sweater back...guess what? I don't think I'll be ripping anything out tonight!
Unblocked, but stretched, the sleeve is exactly as per pattern. It also is fitting into my "template sweater" measurements nicely, as you can see from the pic below. (The Ivy sleeve is stretched on one side, but rolled under at top, which is why it looks too skinny.) That black sweater is my favorite and best-fitting fine gauge sweater, and the sleeve cap is almost identical in size. The wrist length on Ivy is longer, but that's the bell sleeve and hitting below my watch, as opposed to above the watch. It may be a tad long, but I think it's about perfect.
One sleeve took just over two balls of Highland Silk. I'm a leeetle worried that I may not have enough to do the whole sweater (I have 15 balls) even though I have the amount I am supposed to have. But I'm only a bit worried, not angsty.