24 July, 2007

Since I have no knitting to show off...

Check out David's post here for some really keen knit-creativity.

I did finish the Horcruxes and could not stop myself from casting on another one in sport weight for small D. Faced withe a shortage of that yarn, however, I found another complementary ball to use for the feet.

But I think I'm putting that pair on hold to get back to the MS3 knitting. David brought down the tilting laptop desk, so I can display the pattern better. Looking forward to knitting on it, and snuggling up with my sweetie, in a very few minutes once the kids are off to bed.

3 comments:

Liz said...

I got confused because I read this post before I read the one below and I thought you were making knitted representations of the horcruxes... you know, a ring, a locket, a big snake... wouldn't that be sweet, though?

Lynn said...

Ok this was one of the funniest things I've seen in awhile!@! Are you gonna make one for him?????

Colette said...

Thank for the comment on my blog - I am using the colourmark 2/14 cashmere which is a very nice wt for lace knitting - they will also wind the lighter whts together for you - so if you find a 3000 yard cone of yarn your really like they will wind it into 1 1500 two stand cone.