07 November, 2010

And still it continues...

Today - the master bedroom.  Plus serious Dyson vacuuming/edging/de-spidering in every room but the kids' [haven't tackled those rooms yet].

Six large trashbags for the dump, four large cartons for the charity shop, and SO. MUCH. SPACE.   I can't get over how much junk I had stashed everywhere.

After my cleaning buddy and her family left, I kept on truckin' and cleaned fireplace/grate, purged the box room [where luggage and boxes are stored], and purged four kitchen cabinets. 

Go, ME!  From here on out, it's just kid rooms, bathtubs and any purging of kitchen/pantry I get around to.

And a p.s. to Lynn, who asked, I haven't taken before pictures.  But they're burned on my memory...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL ------------

Lynn said...

Hmph. Well I was hoping for a before and after shot!! Either way, YOU GO GIRL!!!! I'm VERY impressed, and just slightly jealous. Does this purging include the Knit Farm?