08 November, 2006

Snowdrop Progress Pictures

Two posts in a day - mercy! Actually, I forgot to post these pictures in the previous entry and wanted to show them off anyway. You can see I have done a little bit in the past few days, but it's still nearly impossible to see the beauty that will come, even when I try to stretch it out a bit with my fingers. This pattern is really intriguing, and keeps my interest without completely taking my mind away from activities around me. I have even been able to watch a little television while knitting on it. Impressed? I am. Heh.


2 comments:

Lynn said...

OOh that shawl looks SOOO pretty and delicate and soft!! VERY nice and I give you MUCH kudos for working on it while watching tv!!
Oh and that quiz? Put me too far inland. My family was originally from OH but lived long enough in FL to get some NY added to it. I confuse all the quizes!! LOL

Susie H said...

Thanks, ladies! I am really likign this shawl, and as of last night, FINALLY memorized the pattern repeats. Wheeeeee.....