21 November, 2006

What I Did Today

What I did today was...bake pies. Lots of pies. These are going to folks David works with, for Thanksgiving. I had a lot of fun with the apple pies, although my Stoopid Brain took over and I skipped a crucial slicing step for the first two pies. I'm confident they all taste equally appley and yummy, even if they aren't as pretty as the Smart Brain pie pictured here. Also made three pumpkin pies, which were definitely tough to resist.

Tomorrow is baking day for our Thanksgiving dinner - but I think I'll let today's pictures speak for both days of baking.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mmmm, pie.

This reminds me of a Deep Thought from Saturday Night Live a long time ago- "If you have the choice between pie heaven and regular heaven, pick pie heaven. It might be a trick, but if it isn't, MMM MMM!