29 May, 2008

Car, and Week, Update

The car? Martin the mechanic guy came round, and it was merely flooded. He was very good at not making me feel ridiculous, and checked several things and ran it around the block a bit as well. All is well :)

Yesterday, we hopped into the car and took a friend and her daughter along to Norwich Castle Museum. Much fun for kids, all packaged in a 900-year-old castle.

Today, it's the morning social for squadron spouses. I need to get the crockpot crocking, me dressed, and laundry added to my carload o' stuff so we can get down there to set up!!

3 comments:

Samantha M. Dowd said...

I am glad you got your car taken care of. I know i am so lost without one and I live within walking distance to just about everything here. lol Hope the spouse social was fun!

Lynn said...

Ok thank goodness it wasn't anything major with the car. And while I have a *castle* of sorts an hour south of me, you get to go to REAL castles that are 100s of years old!!! How cool!!!

Toni said...

Yay! A working car!!!! Isn't it amazing how one pending major repair bill can put everything in perspective?????