22 May, 2008

Lovely Views


This is a pheasant's nest that Simon, the gardener, found. He's leaving that flowerbed unweeded until the eggs hatch. I saw the mother pheasant nesting this morning, but she must be off hunting for food now, so I got this shot. Aren't those eggs a lovely shade of blue?



And here's a view from the nest, across the garden. Check out that table and chairs...cute, no? Did I mention that I am blogging from that table at this moment? The wireless reaches outside...whoo hoo!!


2 comments:

Lynn said...

Oh I SOO would love to be sitting with you at that table knitting under that beautiful sky!!!! and what beautiful eggs!!!! Cant wait to see them hatch! I'm surprised to see so many too.

Rosie said...

I didn't realise pheasant eggs were such a gorgeous colour! Hope you don't mind, but I've just tagged you for a meme. Hop over to my blog if you'd like to try it.