27 January, 2008

Back, and Back in Action...

Our trip to Cadbury World couldn't have gone better. We had an awesome time, spending about 5 hours there, and the trip home was as smooth as the trip out, which is to say...like buttah!

Yes, chocolate was consumed. No, I did not rip my head off for ease of pouring candy down my gullet. I did take some pics of the kids at various points, but a few fun areas were off limits for photos. I will post them once they're uploaded, but for now, I'm just patting myself on the back for a road trip well done, and for unpacking the very same evening we returned. Whoo hoo!

3 comments:

Toni said...

Sounds like fun! Not sure I could resist that sort of temptation...

Rosie said...

Sounds yummy. I do hope there wasn't any motion sickness on the way back!

Lynn said...

I can't wait to see pictures!!!!