17 December, 2008

Easy Christmas Elves for Knitters

The lurgy's on me with a vengeance, but had to struggle up off the couch to share this post with you. Check it out. Wouldn't those make the CUTEST Christmas elves ever?

Also, I totally love my husband, who wrangled dinner and managed to find one of the last two Christmas gifts to be got for kids, in between picking up new uniform items and a ton of other errands. Even as I type, he is upstairs putting Lily to bed so I can moan, cough and blow my nose in comfort. He does it all, not because I ask, but because he's the dad. And a very, very good guy.

3 comments:

AftonB said...

What a lucky lady you are! (not to be sick, of course, that just stinks). Kudos to that hubby of yours! Major brownie points earned there!

What cute little elves! I think they'd be adorable as Christmas ornaments. Now I just have to learn how to knit...

Lynn said...

OMG those corks are adorable!!! LOVE THEM~!

And great job to the spousal unit. I guess you'll keep him for a bit longer, huh?? LOL

Susie J. said...

soooo cute!! and Kudos to D for doing what need done.