02 December, 2008

Random Morning Thoughts on a Wintry Day

D. looked out the window a little while ago, and reported, "It's SNOWING."  It was, too...big fat flakes.  Now, of course, it's raining, but it's wintry cold nonetheless.

Later, we have ballet run and a Christmas evening for me (ladies from church).

Turkey soup is in the works, so the house smells yummy. I have hot cocoa nearby, and I just took the Princess Bride Trivia Test.

I'm Inigo Montoya. Heh.  Try it for yourself...



Inconceivable! You scored ###!

A decent score, but you can do better. You may not have studied swordplay for 20 years, or watchied the movie 20 times, but you have seen and appreciated it, probably more than once. You are familiar with the basics but you need to work on the finer points (pun intended.) Watch it a few more times and try again.

1 comment:

Susie J. said...

Woohoo! I'm Buttercup!