13 December, 2008

Secret Santas

I like surprises, when they're nice ones, and I got one of the nice kind this week.  Someone from church put together a Secret Santa Sisters bag for me, with 12 days of Christmas.  These particular 12 days started this morning (13 December) and will take me up to Christmas Eve.  The kids and I had a fun time sorting the little packages by day and putting them under the tree before I opened day 1.  Now that I'm a "grown-up," Christmas is about making things special for the kids, more than presents for me, and I generally like it that way.  So I was surprised at how FUN it was to have packages of my own, and a little something to look forward to every day as we prepare for Christmas.  This Secret Santa thing...it's cool.  Very cool.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds wonderful. You'll have to let us know what you opened each day.