09 October, 2006

No knitting THIS weekend















As I rather suspected, I got no knitting at all accomplished. With ambitious plans, I did put the wristwarmer-in-progress in my bag, but I was mostly sleeping, or having a Lilybean sleep on me, during the bus ride.

Here are a couple of scenic shots to make up for it :) The photo of me and the kidlets is not the most flattering picture, but it proves we were there.

Back to normal today: cleaning out the old coal shed for storage and moving outdoor plants to indoors. Mom pruned some of the big potted plants, I heaved them up, and they now grace the knitting house windowsills. I'll take a picture soon.


3 comments:

Liz said...

Ooo, stonehenge! The greatest henge of all time!

Lynn said...

Mom PRUNED?!!?!? HOW???

Susie H said...

Yep, now we've seen Carhenge AND Stonehenge LOL. There was a Seahenge near us that I have read about, but I don't know if it is still visible at low tide. Will have to read up.

And Lynn, not to worry - she was just picking off dead blossoms and pulling up tiny weeds in the potted plants. Not letting her loose on the big stuff!! Simon the WonderGardener is still king of that...