12 March, 2008

Quiet...

...TOO quiet. No, not really. I don't think there is such a thing as "too quiet."However, Lily is at a friend's house for play and teatime, so it's just the Younger David and me. We don't make a lot of noise, I'm finding. Heh. I'm kind of liking that. We'll also seize the day and have pesto with our ravioli, like crazy gourmet people who eat sauces on their pasta.

Lynn's comment to yesterday's post inspired me to check out some photo-processing places on line. Why, yes, that picture would look neat on a note card, as shown by their example picture here. I never considered putting anything but photos on that sort of card. Obviously, I need to think a tad further outside the box...

1 comment:

Lynn said...

Oh I LOVE IT!!!!! It looks SO good! I bet you could sell them!